Saturday, July 24, 2010

She's got legs

Ok, so I got to the legs. It did offer me a slight challenge
because of the elevated foot. Keeping the hip move level
so the whole model does not look like its tipping over was
always on my mind and I did a lot of dry fitting.

So, on a double take I removed the screws from the feet.
I did this so I could use brass rods to help secure the
legs to the feet.





When picking the angle of the three leg parts kept me busy unit
I threw in the towel and went with what the front and rear
pistons would allow. On one note, it seems thy loyal servants
of the corps Emperor slipped in a "clean" part in hopes to weaken
my Titan.

blog comments powered by Disqus