Sunday, April 12, 2009

"The Usual Suspects"

SO Big Jon tells me the first step to approaching a big project , like a titan, is checking to see all the parts are there, and giving everything a good scrub to get off the mold release. I decided to set part of Easter Sunday aside for this task. My wife and I went to Mass (we're Catholic) Saturday night, because two of are good friends were being confirmed, and I was, in fact, one of the sponsors...
The service was 3 hours long (gotta love the Catholic church),and all of our butts were extremely sore afterward. The solution...lets go to the local Irish Pub (Kelly O'Niels), to celebrate! Big Jon can tell you more about our history with Kelly O'Neils...

Fast forward to this morning (I say fast forward because things are kinda blurry from last night), and I wake up at the crack of 12, instead of 9, like I'd hoped... Lets just say, I'm not in any mood to catalog Titan parts, and scrub...
Maybe you can help me....Here's a pic of my titan so far. Do you see anything missing? I'm deeply sad about not getting more done this week, but I did manage to catch a snap shot of the culprit in action....maybe I'll get more done next time...